This gorgeous item belongs to the Boucherouite family of rugs, a type of carpets that are woven differently from the other sorts of rugs. This Berber rug is made from a variety of materials including cotton… It is based primarily on the integration of several pieces of cloth, even if they are of different colors and materials; hand-knotted together to create a one-of-a-kind and a bright design, resulting in this unique piece of art.
BOUCHEROUITE rugs generally do not follow any specific pattern. They may be symmetrical or geometric, depending on the person making it. These rugs bring texture and comfort with them, and their soft feel makes them cozier. Originally, the color combination varies for these rugs. Women made use of any fiber and freestyled with the designs, and created a new pattern every time. However, now these rugs come in pre-selected color combinations. They are usually quite vibrant, colorful, and are best to make a big impression.
- Dimensions: 2‘4×5’8 ft -75×177 cm..
- Material : Cotton.
- Condition: Vintage Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind.
- Eco Friendly: Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT