Boujad rugs are traditionally hand-woven by women with natural and soft wool, featuring bright red, pinks, mauve, red, or orange backgrounds, along with irregular geometric patterns reflecting the artistic blend of Berber cultures in Morocco. The colors are made from the natural dyes of flowers, henna, leaves, and berries. Consider adding a touch of ethnic presence to your home décor. This gorgeous hand-woven Moroccan rug is made of 100% wool and can be an ideal addition to your casual seating area. Whether you are looking for rugs in your home or showroom, nothing can be better than a Berber Boujad Rug.
- Dimensions :5’3 x 9’3 ft- 163×285 cm.
- Material : Vintage Wool of sheep.
- Condition : Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time : 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind.
- Eco Friendly : Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
There are no reviews yet.