Moroccan Sabra Cactus Silk Rug, one of the best Moroccan heritage. This one of a kind piece of handmade art, purely hand woven on traditional wooden looms by Moroccan Berber Women from the Moroccan Atlas Mountains.
This beautiful sabra silk rug is Very rich of ancient Amazigh Berber symbolic motifs, tattoos arranged in a complete harmony. These motifs combining abstract and geometric design that make it into a bold piece for any interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, which makes it the best choice for your needs.
This unique, rare artistic handmade rug has also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines. It can be used as a statement rug or ethnic wall hanging to bring a pop of color into your living space. Our Moroccan Sabra Cactus Silk Rug are Hand dipped in dyes, sun bleached and air dried to achieve its unique, burnished character.
- Dimensions: 4’8 x 8’2 ft- 148×250 cm.
- Material: Sabra Silk Fibers.
- Condition: Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind and no two are alike.
- Eco Friendly: Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT