This Zanafi Kilim Rug is woven from good quality sheep wool. They are weaved in the High Atlas, which symbolizes the identity of the Moroccan Berber tribes who make them. After spinning the wool, the Berber artist gets her loom ready to passionately start creating her precious story as a woman, a mother, a wife, or a widow. Due to its revolutionary aspect, it looks rebellious. The roots of the Berber culture are very well reflected through Zanafi Kilim Rugs. You can opt to place this lovely piece of art on your living room’s floor, by the pool, or adjust it in your office. This fancy Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug is made of natural wool and woven by hand using hand-crafted materials, filled with artistry, history, softness, and elegance.
- Dimensions:4’6 x8’5 ft- 141x260cm .
- Material : Wool.
- Condition: Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind.
- Eco Friendly: Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
There are no reviews yet.