This Unique vintage rug is from Boujad Tribe, weaved from natural wool. It is a unique rare artistic handmade Moroccan carpet. Moroccan vintage rugs are considered one of the most prestigious handmade rugs in the world. Simple geometric designs, natural floral figures, Berber symbols, a beautiful combination of neutral and colorful colors, and deep, soft piles. This charming, vibrant rug with its rows of eye-catching tattoo designs and geometric medallions set against a background will enhance any setting. It has mellowed with time.The rug is soft and feels good underfoot. It’s pliable enough to drape over furniture. which make it the best choice whether for your house or your showroom or even your wall.
- Dimensions: 2’1 x 10’3 ft- 66 x 316 cm.
- Material : Wool.
- Condition: Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind.
- Eco Friendly: Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT