Since antiquity, Boujaad rugs have been considered one of the most prominent types of Moroccan carpets. They are a historical Berber and symbol known for their everlasting glamor.To weave a unique Boujad carpet, our artisans use a variety of artful techniques. They’re known for employing natural breathable wool,vibrant luxurious colors and significant shapes, which have deep symbolic implications that evoke feelings of belonging and tradition.
This rare artistic handmade rug is a unique handmade item that will add special charm to your place and will go perfectly with all interior styles.
- Dimensions : 5’5×8’4 ft- 169×259 cm.
- Material : Vintage Wool of sheep.
- Condition : Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time : 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind.
- Eco Friendly : Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
There are no reviews yet.